MIYAGAWA CORPORATION (hereinafter referred to as “MIYAGAWA”) recognizes the importance of protecting personal information in today’s sophisticated information and telecommunications society and we strive to protect personal data under the following policy.
- Collection of Personal Information
- When you register for e-mail services from MIYAGAWA, make inquiry or any other access to MIYAGAWA, we may ask for personal information to identify specific individual. This consists of information such as your name, postal address, company name, position, e-mail address, telephone number and facsimile number.
- Use of Collected Personal Information
- Disclosure to Third Party of Collected Personal Information
- MIYAGAWA will not disclose to any third party the collected personal information to be able to identify individuals, except for the following three instances:
- where disclosure is required, based on legal ground;
- where your consent has been specifically given to disclosure to third party, when personal information was collected; or
- where certain personal information is disclosed to an employee or other staff of MIYAGAWA or other contracting party to the extent that such disclosure is needed to render certain service to you from MIYAGAWA.
- MIYAGAWA will endeavor to safeguard the collected personal information from missing, leaking, misuse, alteration or destruction, through reasonable security measures.
- Disclosure, Addition, Correction, Deletion
- When we are requested by a user in accordance with procedures we have specified:
to disclose his/her personal information we collected, we will disclose such information as soon as practicable, unless such disclosure would be in violation of law.
to correct, add to, or delete his/her personal information on the basis that such information is inaccurate, we will review the facts relating to such request without delay and will correct, add to, or delete the information on the basis of such review.
Please contact us via any of the means shown below if you have any questions relating to our handling of personal information.
1-6-28, KAMI-ICHI, KASHIWARA, OSAKA, JAPAN 582-0007
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org